We use the most modern methods available for dental treatment, including:
- Maintenance and treatment of teeth on different levels of complexity
- Aesthetic (Artistic) Dental Restorations with the use of cutting edge technology materials
- Implantation by means of computed tomography
- Orthodontics with newly modified braces (clear, aesthetic braces)
- All types of prosthetics
- Farfor ceramics veneers
- Prosthetics of titanium, zirconium oxide and other precious metal-based ceramics
- Clasp dental prosthesis (bugel) on a locking bonding and complex klammer systems
- Flexible dentures with a soft base
- Prosthetics of toothless jaw by means of injector techno
“Kamar” dental clinic constantly draws its attention to the right use and quality assurance of anesthesia.
Dental treatment (therapy)
Our clinic offers a wide range of therapeutic and endodontic services, as well removal of scales and teeth whitening.
Root canal treatment
In case of advanced caries, infection penetrates to the inner tissues of the tooth and causes inflammation. At this stage of the disease, not only dental filling of channels needs to be done, but also removal of the infected tissue from the tooth and a hermetic sealing of the root canals should be performed. The specialists of our clinic carry out these processes safely, thoroughly and accurately.
Artistic restoration of the teeth
Today our patients not only care for the best treatment of their teeth, but also their functioning and aesthetic appearance. Thanks to the application of new materials and great experiences of our doctors, we provide high quality services of cosmetic dentistry.
“KAMAR” dental clinic keeps sterility under constant observation. In order to provide a 100 % guarantee sterility of our tools, we sterilize them ourselves.
The dental instruments, which need to be sterilized, pass through several cycles: they are prepared in special disinfectant solutions, then washed and dried. Dental instruments are being packed in special, individual disposable vacuum bags and put in a computerized autoclave for the final heat treatment. In order to perform this, we have acquired cutting-edge technologies, which are equipped with electronics providing reports on sterilization. In case a violation of disinfection mode occurs, the device gives out a warning message about it and enables us to promptly correct the mistake. After the sterilization, dental instruments in a sterile vacuum packed bags fall into a germicidal chamber and from there to the doctor’s desk.
- Free Consultation
- Pediatric Dentistry
Most up-to-date methods of teeth treatment
– Maintenance and treatment of teeth on different levels of complexity – Aesthetic (Artistic) Dental Restorations with the use of cutting-edge technology materials – Implantation by means of computed tomography – Osteoplasty – Orthodontics with newly modified braces (clear, aesthetic braces) – All types of prosthetics – Farfor ceramics veneers – Prosthetics of titanium, zirconium oxide and other precious metal-based ceramics -Clasp dental prosthesis (bugel) on a locking bonding and complex klammer systems – Flexible dentures with a soft base – Prosthetics of toothless jaw by means of injector technology
Intraoral Video Cameras
“KAMAR”’ dental clinic makes a wide use of intraoral camera. Currently not only the doctor, but also the patient can watch the whole dental process on the screen. You will not have the slightest doubt on the quality of the work performed by us. Intraoral video cameras are used for the review and increase of the structure in the mouth cavity, for their demonstration on the screen and or printing on the printer.
The use of intra-oral video cameras enables the doctor to see the early stage of teeth decay, cracked or chipped teeth crowns and poor-quality dental sealants. This gives the patient the opportunity to have the highest quality tooth treatment, to perform caries prevention measures, which will help the patients to avoid complications in the form of pulpitis and periodontitis. But, most importantly, the camera allows the patient to accurately and clearly see the state of the teeth.
Intraoral video cameras – used to review and increase the structure of the mouth, for their demonstration on a monitor or printed on a printer.
The use of intra-oral camera allows the doctor to see the initial stage of tooth decay, cracked, chipped teeth crowns and poorly supplied seal.
This gives the patient the opportunity to cure the maximum quality teeth, carry out prevention of caries, which will help in the future, to avoid complications such as pulpitis and periodontitis. But, most importantly, the camera allows you to accurately and clearly see the condition of the teeth to the patient.
The intraoral video cameras also enable the patient to compare the state of the tooth before and after the treatment. The doctor, who uses intraoral cameras in his practice, needs to be absolutely sure of the fact that the enlarged view of the work does not oblige the patients’ wish for something more and better.